From the « Maison du Chapitre » to the « Maison Jaffelin », a long history of wine.

Jaffelin’s history is inseparable from that of the Collégiale Notre Dame de Beaune (the Notre Dame collegiate church in Beaune). Over the centuries, our cellars have housed the wines of the Collégiale and the Cardinals.

The Chapitre’s cellars changed ownership in 1816, the year in which the Jaffelin brothers established their « maison de négoce » (trading house).

Today, our wines rest in the monastic tranquility of the Chapitre’s cellars as they did eight centuries ago.