T: 514 522 9339 / admin@univins.ca
1350, Mazurette Street, Bureau 326, Montréal, QC, H4N 1H2

Ventisquero Reserva Chardonnay

2011

Vinification

15% of this wine was fermented in French oak barrels and the remaining 85% in stainless steel tanks to preserve the varietal aromas. After fermentation, the wine was aged over its lees for six months, and battonage was used to gently move it, to maximize the contribution made by the wine coming into contact with the fine sediment. This wine can be stored for up to 5 years in optimum conditions.

Features

Bright, pale yellow. This wine is elegant and expressive, highlighting tropical fruit aromas such as papaya and pineapple, which combine harmoniously with the notes of vanilla from the oak-ageing process.This is a well-rounded wine with good body and delicious acidity. A gentle finish, with fruit and vanilla aromas predominant in the aftertaste.

Food Pairings

It is ideally paired with shellfish, lean fish, cheeses, white meats and pastas, or simply enjoyed as an aperitif.

Details

Producer

Viña Ventisquero

Category

White

Grapes

100% Chardonnay

Country / Region

Chile, Vallée de Casablanca

Appellation

Casablanca Valley (DO)

Size

750ml

Degree of alcohol

13%

Serving temperature

8 to 10°C

Available in these provinces

  • Manitoba

Discover