Start of employment
As soon as possible
As soon as possible
We are currently recruiting a passionate, outgoing and hardworking individual to join our team as a part time Merchandiser in Edmonton, Alberta.Apply
The role of a Merchandiser is to provide sales support to the Territory Manager ensuring executional excellence.
Duties and expectations:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Secure head office approved distribution at store level.
- Build and merchandise impactful product displays and features.
- Work with stores to ensure rotation of stock.
- Apply price discounts and labels at shelf and on display.
- Apply shelf talkers, necktags and related value-added items at shelf and on display.
- Apply, maintain and replace point of sale materials in stores.
- Ensure Univins and Spirits products are appropriately shelved, and maintain this positioning on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain overall product and display appearance: dust-free, correctly priced on shelf and in cooler.
- Communicate competitor activity such as displays, on packs, new products etc.
- Maintain consistent communication with the sales representative regarding changes in buyer preferences, out of stock inventory concerns/situations encountered, market intelligence and daily call summary.
- Complete other special projects as required, including but not limited to trade events, trade shows, consumer tastings, seminars, maintenance of storage unit and staff training.
- Beverage Alcohol Industry experience and product knowledge an asset.
- WSET or ISG Certification an asset.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Results oriented, self-motivated, driven and disciplined.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proof of valid Driver’s License will be required.
- Provide your own vehicle with the proper insurance and driving record
- Must reside within, or in close proximity to the general area of the sales territory
- Must be able to lift cases weighing up to 30 pounds on an ongoing, daily basis