Customer Marketing Coordinator
Start of employment
As soon as posible
As soon as posible
Reporting to the Customer Marketing Manager, the Customer Marketing Coordinator provides support for marketing related and administrative tasks, including the coordination and execution of promotional activities related to marketing programs.Apply
- Prepare registration, listing applications and product presentations for new products and organize all application elements, including samples.
- Assist in designing market and brand specific marketing programs.
- Communicate and coordinate, ensuring alignment of monthly sell sheets, price lists, catalogues and brand family sell sheets.
- Coordinate with the Brand team to develop POS materials, budgets and products for all local wine events and similar opportunities.
- Collaborate with third-party printers and designers to develop competitive prices and innovative branding ideas.
- Compile weekly reports as required.
- Source, manage logistics and animate elements of marketing programs for easy execution by Sales teams.
- Liaise with local media to create events, arrange samples and increase press coverage.
- Arrange and send product samples to various provinces.
- Participate in special events such as wine tastings or commercial fairs as required.
- Manage the coordination and scheduling of supplier visits.
Education and experiences
- College diploma in office administration (marketing specialization or equivalent).
- One (1) to two (2) years of related experience in a sales coordination or customer service role.
- Two (2) years of experience in marketing or trade marketing.
- Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry is an asset.
- WSET certification is an asset.
- Team player.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and respect tight deadlines.
- Display a high degree of integrity in the workplace.
- Excellent financial and budgeting skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).