Trade Marketing Coordinator, Atlantic
Reporting to the Director of Sales Atlantic, the Trade Marketing Coordinator provides support for marketing related and administrative tasks, including the coordination and execution of promotional activities related to marketing programs.
- Create and maintain the yearly programming calendar
- Design and ensure alignment of monthly summary sheets, price guides, product sell sheets and accolades.
- Prepare listing applications for new products and organize all application elements for easy data entry by Sales Coordinators.
- Design market and brand specific marketing programs.
- Ensure all programs and spend are accurately tracked in the forecasting system
- Coordinate with the Brand team to develop POS materials, budgets and products for all local wine events and similar opportunities.
- Collaborate with third-party printers and designers to develop competitive prices and innovative branding ideas.
- Source, manage logistics and animate elements of marketing programs for easy execution by Sales teams.
- Arrange and send product samples to various provinces
- Liaise with local media to create events, arrange samples and increase press coverage.
Education and experiences
- College diploma in office administration (marketing specialization or equivalent).
- One (1) to two (2) years of related experience in a sales coordination or customer service role.
- Two (2) years of experience in marketing or trade marketing.
- Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry is an asset.
- WSET certification is an asset.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and respect tight deadlines.
- Display a high degree of integrity in the workplace.
- Excellent financial and budgeting skills.
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).