Territory Manager – GTA North/East
Reporting to the Field Sales Manager of Ontario, the Territory Manager, Dual is
responsible for the growth in sales volume, development of new business opportunities and successfully meeting customer needs for the assigned territory.
- Aggressively grow Univins market share and presence in LCBO, grocery, and licensee accounts through distribution of our products
- Focus on building value-based relationships with customers and suppliers
- Establish and effectively manage a sales call cycle for 70 + LCBO Locations and a select group of licensees’
- Manage a portfolio of 30+ general list international wines, 2 Vintages Essentials, multiple Vintages releases and a growing consignment database.
- Analyze and interpret industry data to build quality sales pitches with a focus on ROI
- Achieve and exceed targets based on distribution, product placement, programming execution
- Organize and attend trade events which serve to promote brands and prospect potential clients.
- Manage a marketing support budget for partners in the on-premise channel.
- Track and report on daily, weekly and monthly activities.
- Plan and flawlessly execute road days with suppliers.
Education and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Two (2) years of experience in a sales role
- Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry (strong asset)
- WSET certification (strong asset)
- Accepting and Building Accountability
- Building Value Based Relationships
- Communicating Effectively
- Decision Making
- Focusing on Customers
- Planning & Organizing
- Thinking Systematically
- Initiating Action
- Own a car and a valid driver’s license